The Selection Children’s Wrist is a standard ‘glove’ version of a wrist brace intended to help guide the hand and wrist into a functional position. It comes with a simple aluminium stay, is low cut in the palm area to allow for the bending zone, and is well cut around the thumb muscles to allow full movement. It also has an adjustable thumb strap.
This children’s wrist brace aims to help reduce pain and support healing of inflammatory and rheumatic conditions. The Selection Children’s Wrist orthosis may also be used to reduce spasticity in hand and wrist in neurological conditions.
- Low cut palmar aspect allows full ROM of the fingers
- Well Cut area around the thumb allows full ROM at the thumb joint.
- Two closing tabs for easy fastening
- Adjustable thumb strap
- Standard glove version
- Moldable palmar aluminum stay
- Support and guide the wrist and hand into a functional position
Selection Children’s Wrist orthosis may be indicated for children with inflammatory or rheumatic conditions, neurological disorders where wrist position need mild correction or support or after casting for short period of use.
Sizing and specifications
- Color: Black
- Left or Right side
- Sizes XXSmall – Large